When it comes to wine consumption, the Europeans are in the top spot according to a study made by the Wine Institute. But that was in the past as Americans are now the top wine drinkers in the world.
A lot of American households probably have the best small wine fridge because of this. Also, moderate wine drinking has a lot of health benefits.
Wine is good for your heart, especially red wine because according to a Harvard School of Public Health study, 30% of moderate wine drinkers are less likely to have a heart attack. Moderate wine drinking also cuts your risk of getting colon cancer by 45%, according to a study by Stony Brook University.
There was also a report made by Columbia University that moderate wine drinkers have slower brain decline.
Note that all of these studies say, “moderate wine drinking,” for the reason that anything of excess is bad for your health. An occasional glass is nice especially after a stressful day, and because of these health benefits, you might want to store wine bottles at home now. So, here are three wine coolers to help you decide.
Nutrichef 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
This wine cooler has a 12-bottle capacity perfect for storing red and white wine. It features an adjustable temperature; from 50 – 64 degrees Fahrenheit or 10 – 18 degrees Celsius. It also has LED lights and built-in ventilation grill and circulation fan.
Moreover, this wine cooler is equipped with thermoelectric cooling technology. Its glass door is reinforced, and it has an airtight seal. There are horizontal shelves and vertical shelves for your opened wine bottles inside this cooler.
The Nutrichef wine cooler has a stylish design which is why it would be a beautiful addition to your kitchen. Finally, the manufacturer provides one year warranty.
- The wine cooler is spacious.
- The glass window allows you to inside the cooler.
- It has a digital temperature display.
- It comes with chrome wine racks.
- It has a sleek design.
- The Nutrichef Wine Cooler is very quiet.
- The manufacturer provides good customer service.
- The cooler may be small for someone who has a lot of wine bottles.
Ivation 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
As its name suggests, this wine cooler can fit 12 bottles and comes with 5 slide-out wine racks. The Ivation wine cooler has an elegant and compact design which can transform your kitchen into a great looking space.
It also features a digital display so you can easily control the temperature.
Moreover, its temperature range is from 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit or 10-19 degrees Celsius. The Ivation wine cooler has thermopane doors and polyurethane heavy foam insulation to maintain humidity.
Since it is a thermoelectric unit, you can be sure that noise and vibrations are minimized. It also features soft lighting that you can turn on and off.
Lastly, its manufacturer provides customer service so you can be sure that you can get immediate assistance once you have an issue with your appliance.
- It keeps a stable and consistent temperature.
- This wine cooler is energy efficient.
- It has great humidity and temperature control.
- It has an elegant and compact design so it can fit any kitchen size.
- This wine cooler is user-friendly.
- It has good sunlight blockage.
- They have excellent customer service.
- It does not vibrate and is quiet.
- The Ivation wine cooler is user-friendly.
- Its temperature range may not be optimal for white wine.
- This wine cooler is a single-zone chiller; therefore, you cannot keep reds and whites both at the same time.
- The wine cooler cannot be put in locations where it gets hot because it affects the temperature of the wine cooler.
Westinghouse WWT080TB Thermal Electric 8 Bottle Wine Cellar
This Westinghouse Wine Cellar can hold up to eight wine bottles; moreover, it has three built-in wine racks. It also has an adjustable touch panel thermostat control and its temperature range is 46 – 66 degrees Fahrenheit. This wine cooler has a tinted see-thru glass door and an interior lighting.
Since it uses a thermal electric technology, you can be sure that this wine cooler will not be making any sound and vibration. This wine cooler is so compact that you can just put it on your countertop.
Moreover, it will be a nice addition to your kitchen because of its sleek design.
- It has a nice design, and it is solidly built.
- This wine cooler is user-friendly.
- It has a compact design.
- It is quiet and vibration-free.
- The Westinghouse Wine Cellar is environment-friendly.
- Its interior lighting can be turned on or off.
- They provide a limited warranty.
- It is a single zone wine cellar, so it is best for red wine bottles.
Best Small Wine Fridge: Summary
All these three wine coolers are awesome products because all of them are quiet and vibration-free because of the thermoelectric technology; moreover; they are all environment-friendly. All three products are compact and aesthetically pleasing so they can blend with any kitchen design.
A digital display and easy temperature control are present in these wine coolers.
These wine coolers also feature non-complicated set-up so you won’t have any difficulties using it. All of these wine coolers will preserve your wine, whether you want to age them or drink them right away.
Finally and probably their best feature of all, they provide warranties for their products; therefore, you can be sure that if your wine cooler gets damaged, someone will help you fix it.
However, in terms of the number of wine bottles you can store, the Aviation and the Nutrichef wine coolers are preferable. You can only store eight bottles in the Westinghouse, unlike in the other two where you can store 12.
To sum it up, if you are someone who just wants to have the right wine temperature when it’s time for you to drink, the Nutrichef, Ivation, and Westinghouse coolers are the best small wine fridge for you.